Universal Windows Platform (UWP) Video Player for Windows 10
Free Version 220.127.116.11 is now available (Published March 12, 2019)
The TRUDEF™ Video Player is Universal Windows Platform (UWP) compliant pre-installed on small form factor Windows 10-64 TMMI Mini PC and TMMI Mini PC X models the TRUDEF™ Video Player has been optimized for each device's specific architecture allowing for greater video decoding and playback efficiency.
• Support for Microsoft's AV1 & HEVC Extensions
• MPEG Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (MPEG-DASH)
• Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
• Microsoft Smooth Streaming (MSS)
• Custom GPU Filters
• UWP Compliant
• Multi Language Support: US, CN, ES, FR, JP, PT, RU
• Small Installation Package Size
TMMI's patented TRUREZ™ Video Scaler has been ported in developer mode. Optimization work is in progress.
TRUREZ™ Video Scaler will be enabled in versions of the TRUDEF™ Video Player running on TMMI Mini PC-X devices. TRUREZ™ is a key technology for increasing video streaming quality on 4K and future 8K displays while saving up to 70% bandwidth.
Note: TRUREZ™ will exclusive on TMMI Mini PC-X devices.
Download TRUDEF™ Video Player, free Version 18.104.22.168
Download Microsoft's AV1 Video Extension (Beta)
Download Microsoft's HEVC Video Extension
Upgrade to Windows 10 version 1809
Note: Please check back periodically for updates as development continues with new features.
Demo Video Files
Over 4,000 installs to date
Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
• Secure: UWP apps declare which device resources and data they access. The user must authorize that access.
• Able to use a common API on all devices that run Windows 10.
• Able to use device specific capabilities and adapt the UI to different device screen sizes, resolutions, and DPI.
• Available from the Microsoft Store on all devices (or only those that you specify) that run on Windows 10. The Microsoft Store provides multiple ways to make money on apps.
• Able to be installed and uninstalled without risk to the machine or incurring "machine rot".
• Engaging: use live tiles, push notifications, and user activities that interact with Windows Timeline and Cortana's Pick Up Where I Left Off, to engage users.